Tuesday 10 April 2012

Once upon a time...

And so the journey begins... To start I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Miss Nobody, nice to meet you.
Well now that's done we can get down to the serious business of explaining exactly what this blog is....

I have one ambition in life: to change the world. Whether anyone notices the change doesn't matter, but I don't intend to float through life without leaving even a fingerprint on the world. I certainly don't intend to spend my entire life waiting for someone else to leave their mark before leaving mine.

This blog should, I hope, inform you of exactly how I change the world and by the time I sign off for the last time I intend to sign off knowing that the world is different because of me and that Miss Nobody is finally Somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment