Thursday 31 January 2013

Cameron's Kitchen Table #2

*A villa in the South of France*

David is collapsed on a deckchair, his nose and cheeks slowly roasting in the sun.

He wakes slowly and wipes away the string of saliva dribbling out of his mouth.

David: Oh Ow!  Oh damn, damn, damn! 

Samantha: what have you done? You've gone bright red!

David: I've got sunburn! Bloody European weather. 

Samantha: Awww-

David: Bloody Europeans full stop.

Samantha: that's a little extreme isn't it darling?

David: Bloody vile tea. Bloody hot sun. Bloody continental breakfasts. 

Samantha: aren't you enjoying yourself dearest?

David: I know! I'll bloody well cut off all communication with them. That's it! I'm taking lovely, cold, conservative Britain out of the EU. Bloody well serves them right too! they'll miss us, they will!

Samantha: don't you mean we'll miss them?

David: No. I mean what do they ever do for us? eh?

Samantha: oh well i don't know... umm... We get those EHIC thingies and... and well we get to holiday here every now and again! Oh and I think it...  it means we're part of the world's largest economic zone! And easy trading... i guess that's a plus.  

David: That's true. BUT I've got to punish them some how. I know! I'm going to threaten to leave the EU. That'll teach them to mess with the Camerons. They can take all of their European Union benefits and .... and... not give them to us! Yeah. Ha. Humph. 


Tip: let's not vote the conservatives in again so we actually have to consider leaving the EU. Please. Thanks. Good.

if you missed camerzzz kitchen table take 1 you can find it here- http://thenobodyguide.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/camerons-kitchen-table-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment