Monday 28 January 2013

I'm officially a Twit.

I recently joined Twitter.
Why did i do it? your guess is as good as mine.

I have, until recently, been opposed to twitter- the strange, bird themed, stalker-encouraging social networking site that started the hateful 'hash tag' craze. BUT i have been converted. It's rather fun. I do enjoy "tweeting" and "re-tweeting"etc.... 

I still have one issue with it: Tweeting comes front the verb 'to Tweet' not 'to Twitter'. But other than that it's all hunky-dory. 

So I have welcomed twitter into my life and it hasn't been too bad.

You can follow me on twitter if your wish: @vidaadamczewski

Maybe this post's #tip could be along the lines of not being afraid to be a bit of a #twit? i don't know- that's probably not very good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment